What death teaches!

by iconoclastic 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That sounds like a "BK" whopper!

OMG!!! Did you see what I did?? LOL!! So many comedy layers!! Mmmmmmm....whopper from BK...BK...whopper...should I explain it?? It's less funny if I do..

DD

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Iconoclastic,

It's been 12 hours since I asked you if you were affiliated with BK. You have not answered. Your silence is deafening. Thanks for informing us Cofty.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I wish you wouldn't turn everything into letters I cant understand the what your talking about. Sorry my brain just doesn't work that way. The other day I thought some-ones name was Dot, short for Dorathy , my husband fell about laughing & said it means Defender of Truth.

So please can you tell me what BK means?

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    BK means Brahma Kumari - a dangerous mind controlling cult. The more i researched up on it, the more I loath it.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Death teaches nothing. It is another proof that god doesn't exist.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    Dear Bonsai

Sorry for having kept you waiting. I was busy, and saw your question only now.

You ask who BKs are, I will answer. BKs is the short form of Brahma Kumaris, which means virgin daughters of Brahma which means one with a great mind (treating everyone as brothers and sisters). In the last days, God chooses a person who qualifies to be called Brahma and appoints him as God’s agency to bring a Golden Age on earth. People who manifests Brahma’s qualities are called Brahma Kumaris (females) and Brahma Kumars (males). I am not a Brahma Kumar in the sense that organization describes it, because I am married and has a child. But I like this organization and its elevated ideals which may seem impossible to outsiders but are really being practiced by this group of people with much ease. The best thing I like in them is their celibacy. People who do not like this aspect of their teaching engage in propagating all sorts of lies about this group. The organisation is managed by women who are virgins.

In the world we do not find the real love. The days of wine and roses soon devolve into days of whine and neuroses! Relationships are breaking down at an alarming rate. The `love' people in general declare is actually selfishness. People only love themselves. The child or spouse caters to you so you say you love them. When they no longer cater to your demands, love ceases.

But among this group, you can see the real love.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Icon - You sound like you're in the same sort of situation JWs are in. Beware, my friend. I say this in kindness to you.

But among this group, you can see the real love.

They all say that.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    Dear punkofnice

JWs are like the “foolish virgins” and Brahma Kumaris are the “wise virgins.” (Mathew 25:1-13) This is my impartial estimation after being familiar with both the organizations.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Your "impartial" estimation? You really do take us all for fools.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    iconoclastic
    Dear punkofnice
    JWs are like the “foolish virgins” and Brahma Kumaris are the “wise virgins.” (Mathew 25:1-13) This is my impartial estimation after being familiar with both the organizations.

Well, I don't believe the bible is from god. That's my opinion, so, I don't believe that any parable in the bible has any merit. That being said, I'm sure all religions claim that they are the good ones and others are not. So, the use of scripture or holy book is nothing but an 'appeal to authority' logical fallacy.

Coming down to earth, all that you have is simply a claim, at best an opinion. I'm sorry, Icon, but I think you're being decieved.

Let me ask an honest question, just for you to think about;

Do you give the BKs money and if so, why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit