The Org's Chariot Rolls On - Over the Top of People!

by The Searcher 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vinman
    vinman
    I don't care what anyone says. I was a hardcore lifer. This is absolutely insane what is happening. You can't say this is not different. We can't even keep up with the "apostate chariot"!! It is coming in so fast, that my mind hasn't even been on the Royal Commission!! The Watchtower may not of sunk yet, but it has hit the iceberg. And the GB are playing the violins. Jeremiah, 6:14 : "They have healed also the hurt of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    This is long overdue, even if it is for the wrong reasons. I agree that those at the top should set the example. Theyve all sponged of the r&f for far too long.

Special pioneers are definitely not "the top." Even if paid recruiters (at a low rate) is wrong with you, can you see how this is stabbing your "family" in the back? Bethelites and special pioneers are people that were told they would be rewarded for their efforts and most sacrificed doing real jobs that would allow them to save or at least put credit toward social security. WTS took their best then kicks them to the curb years later.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

OTWO:

This is all very sad. But it is the RELIGION that owes these people - big time!!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    The Redditors indicate that SP couples receive 1400 (US ?) per month.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Telling special pioneers that they are regular pioneers now is the lowest of the low I have ever seen. What possible reason could they give them?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Looks to me like the Chariot is just leaving everybody behind, and locking the gate behind them.
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Special pioneers get the same stipend as Bethel workers..so basically it is a round of cost saving redundancies.

Amazing that while in the final milliseconds before Armageddon there is no money to continue preaching...guess the stones will have to speak up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit