The Org's Chariot Rolls On - Over the Top of People!

by The Searcher 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Information just received from a reliable source.

Here is an example of how the Org's "expansion" is being carried out in 3 continents:

Japan - Special Pioneers under age 50 are being told they will now only be regular pioneers.
    Barcelona Spain - The Regional Translation (Catalan) Office is being closed.
    Mexico - Special Pioneers being told they will only be regular pioneers - no age specified on this one.

The scene of the Org's world is changing - rapidly!

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Everyone is getting demoted! I wonder if they will eliminate the special pioneer title all together?
  • username
    username
    Someone said the special pioneers get paid. Probably the same amount bethelites do, so as watchtower is a business, it makes sense to demote special pioneers to regular pioneers that way the watchtower no longer have to "pay" them.
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

I'm glad this is happening. It's always riled me that C/O's got cars and now accomadation. Paul never depended on the congregation. This is long overdue, even if it is for the wrong reasons. I agree that those at the top should set the example. Theyve all sponged of the r&f for far too long.

I remember 2 yrs ago in Liverpool at the summer convention. There was a young family of 5. They weren't particularly well dressed, but were clean and presentable. Their food at lunchtime was what I would class as sub-nutritious. I guess that was all they could afford. As the 3 days rolled on. I noticed that each day they wore the same clothes. Ate the same food. The point I am trying to make here is:- the bethel speaker was on the platform spouting the amount of travel he gets as part of the printing dept. He threw his hands up and said something along the lines of " See brothers & sisters, you even get free holidaus when you work hard for Jehovah!" WTF! You're tell7ng us that. Braggong in effect, and this poor humble family infront of me has gone without to obediently attend this convention at drastic costs to them as a family. That really really angered me.

Phew, and breath.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I wonder when the CO's will get the boot, and I wonder how many see it coming and are nervous
  • blondie
    blondie

They eliminated the Bethel elders..........

They eliminated the POs...and replaced COBOE

They have substitute COs so there is room to get rid of the COs on the road

They even have only 7 on the GB....

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    I tried to edit mistakes, but it wouldn't let me edit and move on. Apologies in advance for obvious mistakes.
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton
    I wonder if they plan on pushing the cost of CO's to the congregations fully. Maybe even the remaining special pioneers.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Yes, we have a couple in our congregation that were/are special pioneers. They've been with us for about 5 years. They get an allotment.

I wonder how this will eventually affect those that are already in the "field" getting an allotment?

I almost forgot they were "special pioneers". i'm not even sure if they still officially hold the title.

Things are changing so quickly, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There are many young ass-kissers who would glady assume the role of CO for free! Just the hope of some future reward would be enough!

Just think of all the uneducated, self-righteous brothers who would kill for a chance to boss everyone around! Oh!! The talks, the meals, the status, the potential JW hotties who will do "you know what" in the "you know where!"

The WTBTS can fire all the CO's and string young Dubs along for years! There are plenty of brothers who would pay for the chance to play CO.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit