America Mass Shooting: 10/1/2015

by adjusted knowledge 48 Replies latest jw friends

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Since this will be the norm in America, perhaps we should put a date on each of these topics. Can't really put school mass shooting because too many to choose from.
  • Simon
    Simon

Sad but true.

But AFAIK there haven't been any today which is good.

EDITED: and then I turned the news on. :(

• username
    username

13 dead so far. MY heart goes out to the families. Without trying to be heartless, can someone please tell me why there has been a spike in shootings of recent? It's like so many people are pissed off so they take their angst out on innocent people!

• bafh
    bafh

This is in my neck of the woods. About 3 hours south of where I live in Portland. Plus, they are my clients so I'm waiting to hear if anyone I know was involved. :-(

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

America just needs more guns. Simples.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

America just needs more guns. Simples.

Witness My Fury ...

Don't be judgmental on our rights to have guns. Don't screw with our Second Amendment.

If the gun was not legally purchased, the NRA and others will condemn the action.

However, if the gun was legally purchased, which we can easily do at the corner store, then we Americans just chalk it up to the cost of doing business.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We definitely need more laws against guns.

But I'll remind you that this school is a mandated "gun free zone". It is a crime -- it is illegal -- to have a gun on the site. I guess the shooter missed the Memo.

Doc

• the comet
    the comet

In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

But I'll remind you that this school is a mandated "gun free zone". It is a crime -- it is illegal -- to have a gun on the site.

DesiriousOfChange

The "gun free zone" on college campuses is not practical. We need guns everywhere here in America. Remember, the Second Amendment.

Imagine a College Fraternity here in America without guns ... what is binge drinking without a gun to protect yourself if the next guy starts shooting?

Rub a Dub

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Speechless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit