2015, Sept-Oct-Nov-Dec--Review Answer Sheets!
Last one ever!
Please watch your email for a couple of files WTUnderground will be sending to put into your Archive. These files can not be shared publicly, so just keep them for your own personal use and research. They are not on the USB!
- I will respect the "Not for Sharing".
- Thank you Atlantis. I guess we all graduate from the TMS finally.
When I looked at these "Answer Sheets", it reinforced my belief that you cannot get the right answer if you ask the wrong question.
One Sheet considers the OT book of Kings, the other considers Chronicles. If they were truly interested in "Study" the questions need to include:
1. Who wrote each scroll?
2. When was it written?
3. Why was it written? In other words, why was there a need to write Chronicles (in the 5th or 4th century BCE) when Kings had already been written?
4. What do we learn from the differences between Kings and Chronicles?
5. Explain how Kings fit into the Deuteronomic History narrative (Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings)? And as a corollary: Who wrote Deuteronomy (Dtr1 and Dtr2?)
That's just for starters at the basic level of study.
In WT Land "study" does not mean what it means in the rest of the world.
It means underlining and repeating "parrot fashion". No thinking required!
Thank you Atlantis/Petra.