the Watchtowers Evil Slave?

by Fruitcake 0 Replies latest social entertainment

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

I have with much satisfaction, enjoyed meeting the DAWN Bible students.....They are a warm, humble group of people who still read the books of Brother Russell. They have indepth expressive bible studies, and publish two magazines, the DAWN and the HERALD......

They dress casually at the study I went to, and they show lots of love, and support of eachother, unlike the Watchtower. Yet they have accurate Biblical understanding on the trinity, hellifire, etc...

The Watchtower hates this humble group of people , and calls them the evil slave,, yet I think they are what the Watchtower should of been today..They are a wonderful, warm group of people who love the Bible...

Please look them up under DAWN BIBLE STUDENTS or look up www.heraldmag.org or write,,, The Dawn 199 Railroad Ave. East Rutherford NJ 07073

They offer lots of comfort and support for those leaving the Borg,,, and they have a lot of ex Witnesses that have found a welcome family. They would really take you in with open arms.. I am enjoying the studies a lot..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit