I am famous

by mattnoel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ok I have been a bit quiet the past couple of days as life has been manic.

I was on TV this week doing an interview and then in the newspapers the following morning, unfortunatly nothing JW related but I have my plans for that, http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/3759460?source=Evening%20Standard I am the guy getting on the train and there is a bit about me nearer to the bottom.

I sent a letter to the elders of my old congregation, I have been out for about a year now and feel I need some sort of closure. There are some VERY sore points for a lot of people in the congregation including my step father and it may cause a few problems. Naturally I was concerned that this may get "swept under the carpet" in true JW style so I sent it to random members of the congregation (put at the bottom of the letter CC Various Congregation members" this will throw the elders into confusion) and London and NY bethels. I also e mailed copies of the letter to everyone on the mailing list of a certain brother who has been spamming with a lot of his boring witness stories, some unwholesome replies to that I can tell you.

So thats all for now.

Matt

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhh Yay! Mathew. How exciting. It's about time you were famous for something worthwhile :)

Come over here and give mama a hug :)

p.s. my parent's are having lunch tomorrow with your sister...... I'll be sure and fill you in with the juicy details

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Having dinner with you or Jes ? just kidding. Yeah tell me it all, I am sure your Mum will bring me up and Jes will probably say something like "I dont want to talk about him" shes a selfish bitch that girl. She deserves a life condemmed to the witnesses.

Well your my adopted sis now !

But fill me in asap !

Love ya loads mate X

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yes, Jes wanted my parents to bring Spencer with them because she hasn't seen him yet.

You'll be happy to know that I intervened, and Spenc and I are going to Chuckee Cheese with some of his 'worldly' friends tomorrow instead. So here's one for you Matt

*muah*

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Matt...yes, I clicked on the link, and read the story.

Too bad it wasn't you getting into the front of the train, as in: Conductor

Hey...just an added note, I live right beside one of the busiest railway lines in all of Canada. The local commuter trains go by here, and VIA Rail between Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa whiz by here at high speed, and of course, loads of frieght trains. I'm merely 15-20 metres from the railway tracks.

Imagine how that is? It's like an episode out of an old "I Love Lucy" episode.

You do get used to it. You can tell what is what going by without ever having to look.

Rayzorblade from the 'economy class - class'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit