Hardliners that enjoy shunning holding line

by Yomama 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Yomama
    Yomama

Others ignoring .

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Over my 40 years in the cult I have seen many who are such pampas assholes they love to shun anyone who did not seem as devoted to the cult as they themself were. I have also seen many who would do that but for when it was their kid or relive. Then the rules would be bent. My uncle was an elder for 45 years, His daughter or one of his daughters was such a mental case. I mean she needs lithium daily. She moved to Fla. back in the 80s, met two guys from a car dealer ship and went horse back riding, and lets just say the horses were not the only thing that got ridden. She was DFed for that but my uncle flew to Fla and tried to stop the elders from DFing her. He was told to back off. If this happened in his cong. lets just say she would not have been DFed.

She has tried to kill herself many times, once going blind for a while because of almost finishing the job by hanging herself. Once me and an elder I worked with was at one of the carpet shops we worked for and one of the sales men was looking across the street, he said Sarge [another salesman who was a retired vet] was over at the motel and had picked up a chick from the bar last night. We stood there and WTF it was Debby. She came out and put her hands over her face and was crying. Sarge came over and was laughing. He said she started to cry and said I can not believe I cheated on my husband.

The elder who was my partner never turned her in. LOL He was in it for the status not the rock the boat for almost any reason. This is why we worked for 15 years together and he never turned me in for my apostate talk. My partner knew that her dad would run interference for her and wanted no part of rocking the boat. So my point is the rules are just like the Democraps and liberal idiots use them, they are for others not for themself or their family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit