If A JW Calls

by Stephanus 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

A friend told me he once had two JW ladies visit his house while he was in the front yard. One was an older lady, the other young and attractive. My friend (who looks pretty rough) walked up to them and gestured to the older lady "You - ***k off! then to the younger one "You- get inside!" Needless to say they both left rather quickly...

I think this is a good precedent. So: "Fred - ***k off!" (But leave your sister here [ that is, if you've finished with her yourself!])

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

ROFLOL

(that one really cracked me up... thanks :)

Path

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFLMSisterOff!

Unreal Stephanus - thats what I call taking 'the direct approach' to extremes. (this friend of yours ever had a root? I imagine he's on the 'do not call' or 'funny guy' list now)

unclebruce

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Unreal Stephanus - thats what I call taking 'the direct approach' to extremes. (this friend of yours ever had a root? I imagine he's on the 'do not call' or 'funny guy' list now)

Although he looked rough (beard and such) and he rode a motorbike, bet and drank, he was actually a sweetheart of a guy; he's happily married, has a degree in Maths, is a devoted father to his kids, etc. As far as I know, he's never gotten a root from a young JW female, but I agree, he gets full marks for his straight forward approach! :^)

It's some time since he told me these stories, but IIRC, there was another similar incident where he walked up to the JW, and in a low but very forceful voice, just so the JW could hear, he said, almost growling, "F*** Off!!" Again, the sound barrier was apparently broken. And I still think it's good advice for Fred!

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

The first story brings back a few memories. B4 I was a witness and when i was living in a flat, my next door neighbour (sex crazed pisshead) opened the door to find 2 young teenage JW's at the door. This was the first time he'd met witnesses at this address (He used to live in Sydney, and he told the witnesses there to politely f*ck off!). He said to them "You can come in if you wanna root". They promptly left.

I wonder if the 1st story and my story are fairly common occurences?

• hippikon
    hippikon

No one ever asked me for a root!

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

No one ever asked me for a root!

Maybe you're just not that attractive to bearded bikers, Hippikon! LOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yep, Stephanus bikie guys are usually soft thats why they need their little cults - the truly crazy are loners like me ;)

You remind me of some witnessing I saw back in the late seventies. The Adelaide City Servant Bill Cuthill was doing magazine work with a new recruit, a big guy with a foul temper. Hi Brother Rouse! :) After Mr Rouse offered this guy the magazines he very loudly told him he wasn't the least bit interested in his magazines and to leave hiis property at once! This show of bravado was for the benifit of his grinning neighbours who were only ten feet away tending their garden. Then Mr Rouse took a step forward and quietly whispered something in the householders ear. With that the man went white, walked into his house and returned sheepishly with the twenty cents for the magazines.

Brother Cuthill was anxious to know what magic whisper had turned the blokes head so quickly. Mr Rouse then confessed to the group his little persuader: "If you don't take these magazines I'm gonna ram 'em down yer bloody throat."

Violence and intimidation cut both ways, unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit