Thank you all! An X-JW who recovered!

by NaruNaruChan 5 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

You guys probably don't even remember me, but whenever I posted on here six months ago when I was DFed for being a lesbian, I was really desperate for some truth, and I got it here. Thanks to all of you, so much! I hardly think of the society anymore. I've filled my life with postive things, books and college, new movies, R rated ones Hee hee, and the like. It's funny. When I first left, I went a little crazy, and I dyed my hair blue, started swearing and drinking a lot (For a 21 year old though, i was pretty moderate... ^^;;) but now, I'm really level-headed and normal. I was in the truth for 5 years, not raised, and I live in a small town where running into other people who knew me from the "truth" was a commonplace... It's funny, nowadays I don't care. It's kind of fun, because THEY are dead to ME. Half the time I don't even notice them.

Well now, I just wanted to say thanks and to any lurkers out there, this is the place to be if you need help getting over the depression of it all. Screw the religion, live for life!!!

• Huxley
    Huxley

The freedom is totally worth it. It's cliche' but the weight is lifted from your shoulders!

More power to you in your new life!

Huxley

• email
    email

Naru,

I'm glad you've found positive things in your life and can move on and enjoy life... It's not easy but most of us here understand what one has to go through... I'm glad you're here with us... Keep posting!!!

Rick ("email")

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

NNC - so glad you are on the up n' up! Excellent! Just goes to prove that there is indeed a life beyond the WTBTS.

Congratulations on your freedom, happiness and joy.

• Beans
    Beans

Thats great, it's like when I found out I was a lesbian everyone shared the love as well!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitneses.com

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Great news!! I'm so glad you found what you're looking for.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - Janis Joplin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit