Bethel Layoff Notices arrive under Bethellite doors

by Quarterback 48 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Here's your hat. What's your hurry?

Doc

• millie210
    millie210
    I wonder how it felt to be the person who had to shove those letters under the door.
  • wifibandit
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

"I wonder how it felt to be the person who had to shove those letters under the door."

"Better them than me!"

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Holy shit!

I've been away from the board for only a couple of hours and the whole goddamned thing is lit up!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Welcome to the jungle soon to be ex-bethelites.

The good news is the "jungle" outside is way better than the "jungle" in there.

Run free little bethelites, run free.

• cofty
    cofty

This is insane!

They are even cutting professionals who volunteer their skills for nothing but a few flights and accommodation.

• label licker
    label licker

Quarterback, it wouldn't surprise me since a few months ago they let over thirty couples go who were getting up there in age. But now you say this especially when one of my lame dumb ass accusers from my jc got accepted and is going in this month to the Georgetown branch.

This punk wasn't even at my judicial meeting when his accusation was being read off. Apparently, I discouraged him when he said he missed us at the meetings and I asked him what it was that he missed about me. I was supposed to have put him on the spot meanwhile he was the one that chased me down the ally to my car and put his arm on my door so I couldn't get into my car. F cktard!!!!!

He has and IQ of a ten year old. He was made an ms at the age of eighteen while hanging out at all night shopping centres and taking expensive cars out for a spin from the dealerships. Never worked in one place more than a month and said he could never go to bethel because they have an extra meeting a week that would drive him up the wall. His family use to be mexican mennonites. So there you have it, the org only wants the cream of the dumb ass crops!!!

If your reading this watchtower, your lame brain's name is Paul Gross. You both deserve each other. Also ask him why he knows all about your Geoffrey Jackson and the lies he spewed at the Royal Commission. Paul is getting the word out about your pedo problems.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Hmmmm......just what is their endgame here?
  • gda
    gda

is there a "file bankruptcy" in the works?

Is it ....take the money and run... goin down?...hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit