Right everyone watch this video its insane!

by username 79 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• username
    username
    I will leave this for you all to watch. I'm staying up tonight to see the blood moon so I look forward to seeing the comments. This guy has really done his research.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

At the 14:38 mark: "They forbid you to drink and they forbid you to smoke". That's where his credibility went out the window. Mind you, the Watchtower's investment in Boeing is definitely noteworthy but that alcohol statement and the triviality of some others undermines the rest of what he has to say.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Good find!

Oh my oh my. Check page 26 onwards...

Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax

• username
    username
    Yeah well its just details, he can make mistakes can't he? I seriously don't think any credibility is a factor in this. It's the bigger picture that needs to be examines here!
  • Defianttruth
    Defianttruth
    I want to see these guys fall more than anyone, but this is a trust fund set up for the Watchtower. It is not a fund ran by the Watchtower. It is someone else's money and fund in which WBTS receive the profits of the fund. This fund is NOT owned by WBTS.
  • DJS
    DJS

In my continuing quest, a noble one, to counter conspiracy theorists, here is the latest information regarding GMOs from Forbes. Yes, Username, this is for you and those like you. Since you chose to interject your dangerous hysteria into an OP that hasn't anything to do with GMOs, I fell it is only fair that I respond. Please keep your hysteria and your dangerous infection to yourself.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2014/09/17/the-debate-about-gmo-safety-is-over-thanks-to-a-new-trillion-meal-study/

• username
    username

And may I counter your rather ill thought of message DJS. Did I mention anything about conspiracy theories? I believe I didn't! Let me tell you something that is a little fact as I do live in a country where GMO's have been banned.

Scotland took the very wise decision to ban the production of GMO food. Why? Because it is scientifically proven to be lacking any nutrients at all!

So please do think before you reply!

• DJS
    DJS

Some countries ban GMOs as a political reactionary move or one taken to protect existing agricultural industries - these bans are not based on whether GMOs produced by Monsanto or other US companies are dangerous. They are not.

Many countries are moving forward with GMOs; whether they all have the appropriate policies and tests in place is something neither you nor I know, and it would certainly be prudent to ensure they do. GMOs from Monsanto have been proven safe and as nutritious as regular foods, based on real science. Your rant that Monsanto, those bastards, are trying to kill us was a hysterical, dangerous and erroneous opinion.

• username
    username

Defienttruth. That's just like saying David Cameron is the PM but he is only a trustee of the government.

It's all still the same thing, its still owned by the watchtower so their complicit in the wheeling and dealing. With this kind of capital the watchtower will be around for a long time to come.

• username
    username
    DJS how has your "survey" gone? ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit