Matheeeew hunny, where you at?

by ApagaLaLuz 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Did the train eat you alive? Where are you? *sniffle*

You've been awfully quiet the past couple days, that is unlike you. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and pick up the phone. You know I hate the phone. Get back at your sister man....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Matt, where are you dude?

Chevysntats, I'm with you...wonder what that lad is up to. I know that he was busy with putting their house up on the market over there. Probably busy-busy, but of course, I hope he and Dean are well.

'Matt...come in Matt...this is Raydio Rayzorblade, do you read me?'

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I believe his quietness is due to selling/buying property.

He's such a property baron.

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yes Ignored, but remember his property baron history...... it never kept him quiet before

*muah*

chevy of the 'leaves the t.v. on to keep it from being so quiet' class

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I AM HERE !!!!!

How cool, I go quiet for a couple o' days and people post messages asking after me, I am so touched, I am loved after all !

Sorry have not been on for a few days but work has been so busy and I have not much felt like even touching the pc when I get home. Although I have had some fun ! As Chevy knows I wrote a five page letter to some elders of my old cong, just a closure really, there are a lot of issues in there which are probably going to stir up some trouble, I also to ensure it was known about forwarded it to the parents of the people concerned and other members, the society and e mailed it bulk to about 20 witnesses e mail addresses.

I am really beginning to feel like an apostate ha ha, just kidding, it was for my own personal reasons I did this.

I was also on TV last week doing an interview and in the papers the next day........fame is getting to me, so I now find it harder to talk to all you lesser mortals. I am expecting a call from Steven Spielburg, he wants to do a movie on my life. Ha just kidding again, was on TV and the papers but it was nothing major http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/3759460?source=Evening%20Standard it shows me getting on the train and there is me talking at the bottom.

Looking at a house tommorow morning, the barn in appledore, sounds so so nice but will have to wait and see. Appledore is a really nice rural part of the area, it is also the home to a jw who is also a rapist as it was discovered in the local press this week.

Well speak to you all soon, and Ray I do believe I replied to your e mail so am expecting one in reply, and that goes for you too chevy sent ya one from work today and ignored well we chatted on the phone today so I think we are all pretty much up to date.

Speak to you all soon,

Matt

Oooh I feel quite famous now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit