OMG!! the Stereotyping!!

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Did anyone notice the blatant stereotyping in the ' Remember the Wife of Lot' video?

The only thing missing with the oriental family was a pony tailed servant named 'Hopsing' and that they all go off to work at the family laundry.

the Mexican family ate tacos, refried beans, and hotsauce ('not there is anything wrong with hotsauce'....,sienfeld) at every meal, and of course the dad was a landscaper. WTF!?!? Just sayin

• jambon1
    jambon1

I felt they could've 'camped up' Marty the, ssshhhh, gay, realtor.

Tony Morris is to be pitied. Taking all his closeted gay rage out on the production of these ridiculously homophobic 'movies'.

Just go blow a guy Tony.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

What? The WT stereotyping people?
    Next your gonna tell me they are a cult.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I can't wait for next years video drama:

Remember Job - "The Greatest of the Orientals!"

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Good one Sparky...what no ponytail? I think your really on to something there.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, and the stereotyped mother-in-law who is image conscious and money focussed.

Or the stereotyped rebellious youth with "gay life partner" parents who is antagonistic and argumentative and dresses worldly...

• steve2
    steve2

Or me?

By the distancing effects of disdain, I am several stereotypes rolled into one and would make a fine warning example. There is no one who stays in the room with me who remains unchanged. "Put your clothes over there on the garment rack, my good man".

• stillin
    stillin

That's right, Steve. You're like me, a good example of a bad example!

• hoser
    hoser

Chinese real estate investors and Mexican construction workers. Stereotypical? Maybe a bit

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I didn't notice, but was anyone wearing TIGHT PANTS as well?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit