ATT: WARNING

by EJ257 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh darling, you need help....1,000 years ago a man said he was Jesus and jumped over a cliff to prove it....he died and his followers moved on. Heavens gate jonestown love to you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

EJ257 says ..... THEY want to bring the apocalypse and are basically begging the US to form an official Coalition and face off then there's reason to be somewhat worried. Look I'm going to lay out here

A false premise, ISIL doesn't want the entire world toward an apocalypse, rather they want complete control and power over land and a segment of people and they are ideologically driven as such to purify people by radical adherence to the Quran.

EJ257 have you ever been medically evaluated for having certain psychological problems like Paranoid Schizophrenia

You might want to check into that from reading some of your comments.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I MEAN IT (tm)

• justme
    justme
    Soo many of these posts had me cracking up, u guys are so funny, well, look at it this way, it's a very lively thread,..it's hopping!!...that's gotta count for something...
  • Mikeinkona
    Mikeinkona
    I agree with Prozstate...shit for brains
  • just fine
    just fine
    Maybe he needs some of the weed LovesJehovah's got. Might settle him down a bit.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    So, who thinks the OP is possibly a terrorist seeking to move along events? A mercenary? A guy who reads a lot of blogs?
  • Old Goat
    Old Goat
    The Prince of the Power of Hot Air has spoken!
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Do I have time to get my suit at the cleaners?
  • mrquik
    mrquik

Come EJ; Grow a set of balls & give us, at least, a general time period. A week or month? Maybe several. Don't cut yourself short, not that we would ever laugh & ridicule you as we have the other numerous end time prophets that have come & gone on this site. Here's a definite sign of the end; the Buffalo Bills win the Superbowl.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit