I`m so excited

by Sabin 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sabin
    Sabin

Hello my new found friends, I wanted to share my excitement with you all. I got my new book today, HURRAY! Combating Cult Mind Control, (Steven Hassan) it`s the new 25th addition & I`ve been waiting weeks for it to arrive.

I also want to share something else, last night we (Husband & I) were watching a wildlife programme, David Attenborough, it was on power, well the chimpanzees are very interesting they have a social group where the old & young are of no threat to the dominate males who walk around in group controlling the others. Their was a lone male teenager who was an orphan & so had no-one to recommend him, all he wanted was to be noticed so he put on a little display. The dominant males bashed him for it. There behaviour reminded us of the congregations of JDub`s, they are basically troops of chimps. If you get a chance to watch anything about them you will be amazed by the similarities, bearing in mind that Chimps are supposed to be our closest relatives, it is said that we share 98% of their genetic material, I think JDub`s share 99%. Of cause this is my personal opinion, yours may be different.

• millie210
    millie210

OMG that is so funny that you would mention this. We were talking here today about chimps and group behavior and the JWs.

Pretty cool!

I hope you enjoy your book - that is exciting!

• vinman
    vinman
    Ok all you atheists, you heard it. There is your missing link. Just go to the kingdom hall. Proof indeed!
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Millie you were already talking about it on the forum? I missed that, where?
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

For anyone who has been treated badly by the dominant members of the JW Chimps, its no laughing matter. I think you have them pegged!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit