I'm missing JW Live

by Matty 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

I'm really missing the JW Live Forum - it's been down since the weekend. Does anyone know what has happened and if and when it's coming back?

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Hi Matty!

I was wondering the same thing! I thought maybe it had something to do with my computer, but I guess I'm not the only one missing JW Live. If anybody out there knows what's going on with JW Live, please let us know.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

It was nice while it lasted. Lew and I have tried to pull it up too. No luck. We don't know what happened. I would have liked to keep some of the material that was posted, had I known. Oh well. Maybe Wizard or Phoenix will pop in and let us know what is going on.

Suffering withdrawal.

witchywoman

• Matty
    Matty

I hope so too. In the last three months it's really carved out a niche and I feel especially close to the people that post there, many of which post here too - I see it as a cosy chill-out room away from the crowd!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yikes! I thought this thread started with the statement "I'm missing JW LIFE" ! considering the source I was like ...HUH? Matty wants to go back on field service?

phew, relief !

Brummie

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Me too!!!!! I loved that place & I miss it!

I know Wizard & Phoenix sometimes at least "lurk" at other boards - so maybe they'll let us know.

It was weird - 2 days ago I received a "personal message" notice in my email from a personal message I had received 3 weeks previous - so it looks like they're attempting to fix the problem

• Matty
    Matty

I hope so too Rhonda! Yes, Wizard & Phoenix - come out wherever you are!!

Brummie, don't you worry - my door knocking days are over - although I still attend meetings with my family (and still report field service to keep the elderz at bay! ) I haven't been out on the ministry since 29 th September - and wild horses wouldn't drag me back on the doors. Strangely I seem to be getting away with it so far, my family are soooo busy, darting around like blue-arsed flies, like the true dubbies they are, I don't think they've really noticed my inactivity.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

At first I thought it was my computer too

Now I keep getting the parent directory but thats about it...before it wouldn't load anything so I think they are trying to get it back up....at least I hope so.

Matty wanting to go back.....

........maybe if they offered more (insert fun activity here) ........

• Matty
    Matty

It looks very much like JW Live has gone for good? Well, you tell me!? I'm still in the dark. At the moment, all I see is pictures of chairs! Now is there ANYBODY out there that can tell us what's going on???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit