Celebration for those on JWD

by Quarterback 17 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Any sudden collapse would give birth to splinter groups, so the crazy would never stop....... millions of ex JWs would morph into millions of yet another pseudo Jewish/Christian dooms day cult.

I will probably take the lead of one group, guide them through this wicked system and become their oracle.

• zeb
    zeb

Suicides, by driving under the influence, by over dosing. An almost epidemic of massive depression.

Then the opposite of the truth for many. Spending vast sums on credit, partying wild, marriage bust ups galore, pay backs on elders and paedophiles. Not a good time at all. Much akin to final hours of the third reich. For many the gladness that it is all over and as in Nazi analogy some, just some, still loyal.

• prologos
    prologos

The Nazi analogy seems flawed, because it's end was brought about by overwhelming exterior forces.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

There will still be years of deprogramming for our families and friends, and this

will be the place to aid them. Simon will be the man.....We will have a apostate festival,

well maybe we call it ??????......

Kairos: "ready to help. I don't know if I'm up to it, to be honest".

The topic I posted a few weeks ago "Daughter coming for visit after 15 years".

I haven't call her since that visit. None JW family members ask me have I called her, the door is open.

I feel strange about calling her, I'm not up to it. Years of hateful action on her part, it takes time.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What's your point, Quarterback?

Are you suggesting that the fine investigative and revelatory work done here is not to your liking? Would you prefer we leave the poor defenseless Watchtower Bible & Tract Society alone so they could continue to spread their poison and misery?

Are you a Watchtower apologist?

If so, get on with it - APOLOGIZE!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Huh, NN?

You are over analyzing my post. I've been on this Site before it started. I've been a member since Freeminds.

I don't think I should apologize for anything that I didn't cause.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Funny, QB, your profile says you've been here for just 6 years.

I took your post on face value; I didn't realize the exchange rate was as low as it is.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I had a different posting name when I was on Freeminds. I forgot the password and therefore started with a new profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit