Warwick, What is it good for?

by freemindfade 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Caleb's Airplane...

There's a pronounced irony in having a golden parachute...

...that lands in a toxic waste dump. :smirk:

• Stealth
    Stealth

War-wick, What is it good for?

The GB need a lake that they can drain with a push of the button, so they can prove to their followers that they have Jehovah's backing. .... like Moses did with parting the Red Sea.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Stealth, funny you mentioned the push-button lake drain as I'm trying to wrap my head around the caption beneath that famous (now-missing) photo of the drain installation diver:

A hired diver in Blue Lake replaces an old valve with a new one. With the push of a button, the level of the lake can now be lowered to prevent flooding in the event of a hurricane.

The last major flooding in Warwick was ten years ago when heavy rainfall caused portions of Kings Highway to be underwater and some cars had to be abandoned (no lives were lost). Most of the water damage was to downtown businesses because their basements flooded. No mention was made of property damage outside of town, as the flooding was primarily on roadways as ditches overflowed.

I'm curious as to just WHY they feel the need to drain "their" lake and WHERE the water drained out of oh-holy-crap lake would be drained TO? And hurricane damage? Seriously, people, these guys use Catastrophic terminology to justify everything they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit