2016-2-17-Destroy Previous S-77 Forms!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eva luna
    eva luna

Thank You talesin

I didn't word that well.

I should have typed, what elder holds the current filled forms.

xx

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

"Please find attached S-77 forms"

I do not see the new s-77 forms in any of the OP links.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This is Borg damage control at it's finest, LOL
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Just to clear up what is happening here. The forms are the completed forms for ones who have been disfellowshipped in the past which the secretary keeps. They are being replaced by electronic versions. The attached forms referred to in the letter would be about individuals, so don't expect them to be posted on a public forum. The problem is that in destroying previous versions, some information might be changed - there is no way of checking. All of this at a time when the UK WTBTS has been instructed to not destroy evidence.

SF

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

As time passes, the WT will slowly start destroying it's criminal past. Can't do it too fast or it will raise red flags even among the 'company men' but it's definitely starting.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Thaks Saltheart. Is it just a direct transfer then? No changes to the forms themselves other than them now being in electronic format?
  • talesin
    talesin
    Please find attached S-77 forms that replace the corresponding S-77
    forms you have in your congregation file, which are now obsolete.

Was this letter not a paper file? The link Atlantis! posted was to a photo, not an electronic file.

And is the 'congregation file' an electronic or paper file?

• Simon
    Simon
    So now they are trying to cover up the paper trail of the cover up? Classic WTS.
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    OH, so they are not talking about blank forms, but one with personal info on them? So that means no data stored in the UK, but on servers somewhere else, presumably in the US.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Anyone able to post this on Facebook or anywhere else please ? it needs more publicity, so it gets to the ears of the Goddard Inquiry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit