OUTLAW

Governing Body Member Gerrit Lösch - What The Near Future Holds

Gerrit Lösch`s Future..

I Was..

SUPPOSED TO LIVE FOREVER..

Image result for Graveyard

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

bohm - "What happened to him? At one point he seemed like a very prominent GB member, but now he seems very much in the background."

They put him on JWTV, and then realized how he looked... :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "Gerrit Lösch's future... 'I was supposed to live forever'..."

Vampires do live forever. :smirk:

• flipper
    flipper

" What happened to him ? At one point he seemed like a very prominent GB member , but now he seems very much in the background. "

I'm pretty sure he is in the background BY DESIGN or on purpose. Remember HE was the GB member who refused to testify at the Gilbert Campos San Diego child abuse trial and the WT Society refused to allow him to testify or he refused to testify himself- or both. WT Society got fined millions $$$ for not giving the courts documentation on their child abuse policies or handing over the 22,000 JW pedophile list to courts from their database. And so too- WT Society stood in contempt of court by Losch refusing to testify.

So do you think they want Losch to stay in the background now ? Yep. I'm guessing that's the reason. What's the old expression ? " Out of sight , out of mind " ? Peace out, mr. Flipper

• steve2
    steve2

Unlike Geoff Jackson, Losch's public persona is rough and ready.

Compare Jackson's smooth as maple syrup replies to the Australian Royal Commission to some of Losch's thick-as-a-brick comments over the decades. JW org nowadays prefers smooth over rough - all the better to smile their way to protecting their $$$$$.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

They should've sent Stephen Lett to the royal commission. That would've been cruel but comedy gold. The old fool would wind up committed.

Its a far cry from what Rutherford was, narcissistic - yes, deluded - yes but outspoken and stubborn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit