Does Anyone Still Believe in God?

by LaurenM 447 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Cofty - Entropy in the universe tends to a maximum - By your bizarre reasoning that would make the universe inherently bad.

You have "stumbled" upon a Fundamental Truth. {A truth which for some is Proof.}

All that I said is True, but you are also Correct..

It is a fact that a Human Being is Better Than a Unicellular Organism. Life has always improved, life always becomes more good. It is also a Fact that everything tends towards entropy.

Both of these are absolute facts, however they absolutely contradict each other.. This is all The Proof one Needs.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Is this guy BK? Am I wasting my time on a BK troll?
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

cappytan -

• Have you ever discovered something , without first having contextual knowledge, of the Thing?
    • Have you ever come to a Conclusion, without knowing the Question?
    • Have you ever Researched a Topic, without first wondering about the Topic.

All that we do, is a Direct result of what we first think.

Philosophy is the Question. Science is the Answer.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I dunno, cappytan. Either a BK troll or just a regular religious loon.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

cappytan - I am not BK.. I find Truth where Truth exists.

If my responses resemble BK doctrine, it is because we both learned from the Same Source. BK are a new movement, and they do not Own anything, that they teach.. They have simply composed a "Package" that has proven to be Financially Profitable to them.

All great minds derive knowledge from the Same Source. ( I do not include my self as a Great Mind, only someone that appreciates glimpses of truth from this same source)

• Viviane
    Viviane

Well, you need to keep looking then, you've not found any "truth", Truth, truth or TRUTH yet.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Well, you need to keep looking then, you've not found any "truth", Truth, truth or TRUTH yet.

Not even troof.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    And Nihilism suits you well my friends.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Nhilism: the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.

That's far from what I am.

• prologos
    prologos

"cappytan, I'll pick- Kepler, While it is true that his "love for wisdom" (philosophy) never led directly to the formulation of his three laws of planetary motion (still used today). His relentless pursuit brought him from his erroneous ptolemean 'fitting solids into spheres' to the revelation of the elliptical orbits, courtecy of Brahe's data. nevertheless he believed in a creator, the rightness of natural laws, even got himself disfellowshipped for his bible studies.

Newton a relentless pursuer of scientific truth, formulator of equations describing the natural laws he believed were the work of a single rather than triune god. a natural philosopher . the fact that he dabbled in alchemy, bible study, (all but came up with the overlapping generation) just shows into how many cul de sacs you have to probe to come up with things that work.

The good work they did among the morass of beliefs around them, would not have happened if they had not pursued their philosophies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit