Does Anyone Still Believe in God?

by LaurenM 447 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Infallible is not a concept that applies to the laws of the universe. More meaningless drivel.
  • prologos
    prologos

L: The Laws in the Universe are Infallible. Yes agreed, even if albert the great said, that if his defining equations of them would be wrong, he would feel sorry for the "lord";

I am referring to the fact that the immutable*** outcome of the natural laws' outworking appear to be chaotic, the results for us are good.

example, all according to the laws, had the earth not been smacked hard and the Moon mass separated, and every one of those bodies later not pelted the moon, it's orbit would not be where we need it today to prosper, digging for clams in the tidal flats.

*** The laws are understood to be the same in all reference frames, places and times. infallible, immutable in that sense.

If a belief system is based on apparent violations of these infallible, immutable laws, like talking snakes, talking ass-- ---or mouth, stationary stars, reversing planetary rotations, that religion is out of order.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Viviane -

I see.. Since you are a Scientist, My explanations must comply with the rigidity of the scientific method ?

Never mind the fact that, many scientific discoveries, had their origins in philosophy and meta-physical insights.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Infallible has no meaning in the context of the laws of the universe. Assigning the results as "good" meanins nothing more than "without them I would not exist at this exact point in time and space". That also has no objective meaning or value.

The laws simply are.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

prologos - Ahh.. Indeed you are correct.

Things outside of my realm of Consciousness and observation are moving towards Better Ends at all times. It is only the pride within me, that veils these mechanisms from my understanding.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So far you've explained nothing. Try doing that first and then we can see if it complies with any method at all.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Infallible is the best way to Describe the laws of the Universe.

The Inherent Good nature of the Universe has nothing to do with me.. I will Die, however Life independent of me will continue to Evolve and become Better.

We are all the Same. We must Evolve.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Wow, more meaningless drivel that expains and adds northing except confusion. I am so very shocked.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    many scientific discoveries, had their origins in philosophy and meta-physical insights.

As cofty would say, "Bollocks!"

• prologos
    prologos

LAWHFol
    4 minutes ago

Infallible is the best way to Describe the laws of the Universe. so far their application has already produced marvelous results. perhaps beyond their No. 8 creator's expectation, and we are not finished yet, still trillions of years to go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit