Just 'phoned London Bethel!

by The Searcher 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Well, WTF? I watched the part on the video where everything is started and torn up, so then turn around and bring everything to a halt? This makes absolutely no sense at all. If this is true, if all these reports and rumors are true, won't the average JW wonder what is going on? Why would they have started all this construction and left it sitting undone. And looking at the construction site on the video, it looks like a big muddy mess like most construction sites in the early stages look. I don't think that would make the neighborhood too happy to have that eyesore left undone. I left 30 years ago, still have family in, I wish I would have the nerve to ask them what they think, but since they still talk to me, don't want to rock the boat.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    but since they still talk to me, don't want to rock the boat.

Do what you think is right but I'm convinced we need to start rocking this boat with all our might. Nice going Searcher!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    I'm passing this info to active J.W.'s: if they don't believe it, then all they have to do is call 020 8906 2211 and ask the same question!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Bloody awesome! the unsinkable titanic has hit the iceberg and the band plays on....
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I just called Brooklyn Bethel service dept.

They said they had not heard anything about a worldwide shut down of construction.

I asked if he had heard about London bethel shutting down construction.

He said no that it was a surprise to him

recorded it of course

• bohm
    bohm
    Watchtower-free: Interesting. It makes sense not to make a global announcement that construction is shut down. It will properly be sold as an increase in construction (the kingdom halls).
  • sir82
    sir82

You expected a straight answer from the JW gestapo, er, service department?

Those are the guys who live, breathe, and eat "theocratic warfare".

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Searcher and Bohm, thanks.

This is really interesting!!!

• bohm
    bohm

Must have been a fun breakfast meeting at the British branch:

"The bad news is that Jehovah has halted construction for a year, the good news is that some of you will have much more time to preach!"

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Come on folks, time to reverse the Org's harassment - if you're able, telephone UK number 020 8906 2211 and ask about the new Britain Branch construction project being cancelled. It's 15:45 here - you've got just over an hour to get them.

Then ask them why Brooklyn HQ Service Department doesn't know a thing about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit