Just 'phoned London Bethel!

by The Searcher 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I asked if the new Britain Branch construction had stopped, and I was told that "the Governing Body instructed us to cease all work on the project."

"Earthquakes" in one place after another!

• bohm
    bohm

Wasn't this featured in the monthly jw tv video just two months ago??

Actually here is the link:

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODStudio/pub-jwb_201508_1_VIDEO

look 34 min in, lol.

• freddo
    freddo
    Wow! Just wow! Which department did you get through to Searcher? I know they won't tell you their name.
  • tiki
    tiki
    💰 tight.....
  • sir82
    sir82

That's pretty surprising that they would be so candid to "Joe Average" (I assume you didn't make up a story about being an elder).

If they are that frank with just anybody who calls up, just anybody who has apparently "top secret" information, that seems to indicate a high level of frustration.

• mana11
    mana11

Searcher that is a little too simplistic, I find it hard to fathom they would give that info to a caller over the phone!.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I told the switchboard that my question was about the Britain Branch construction work, and I was put through to the department which deals with construction.

I was only asked if I was a J.W. - not my name or congregation, which I expected.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    bohm - nice one!!!! :)
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

MANA - I HAVE IT RECORDED ON A VOICE RECORDER! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE SISTER TOLD ME.

I asked her why it was stopped, and she said "We don't know at this point - we don't have all the details just now; I'm sure some guidance will come out to all the congregations shortly."

Verbatim!

And 'No', I will not pass on this recording and put my neck on the line!

As the sister said, you'll get "guidance" on the subject very soon. If you still doubt it, visit one of the pro-JW sites - I'll bet they are all in a frenzy after giving all their pledges & congregation funds to the Org, to build blah, blah, blah!

I think the word is SCAM!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Awesome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit