WARNING to Parents in Alabama

by James Jack 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Jack
    James Jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZAcaaxjzlE

Kim nailed it.

My Circuit Overseer said he "Love's serving in the Deep South! The Friends are so loyal and never question your directives."

We have to continue to care about the abuse victims of these horrible cults, and to continue to stand up for them. Charge the parents as well if they are not doing anything about it! They are part of the abuse. Wow, I never would have thought to include a child-trafficking complaint. Good. And, yes, charge the parents when they don't report. If one of those elders had been attacked, they'd be ready to go to court or call the police. But they won't do that for the child

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    If one of those elders had been attacked, they'd be ready to go to court or call the police. But they won't do that for the child

so sad but so true

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Any time a parent cover up for a pedophile they should have their children removed.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Jehovah's Pedophiles.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I'm hoping when the police come after the elders for not reporting the abuse. They say the wt. Legal dept. Told them not to!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Any time a parent cover up for a pedophile they should have their children removed.

There are other things that should be removed, especially from the males. But that's another story.

• James Jack
    James Jack

FedUpJW

You must be a female. I agree with you! But let's stay on topic.
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Nope. Male, but a very strong sense of justice. My daughter was the victim of a JW boyfriend of her mothers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit