Its all about the moon

by zeb 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zeb
    zeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhTagWzkjHk

Do the gb and their backers know of this and like fields of thought but are scared to death to go public?

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Zeb. I watched the video and to say the least I find it to be 'mind-boggling'.

I don't know how to respond after watching this video. Somethings are on the fringe, the outer edge of the general population.

Does knowing the reality of origins and proving such take away our whole education system in all fields of disciplines, all branches of knowledge and indoctrinations?

I myself don't usually get involved in such mind-boggling subjects, unless of cause it involved the mind-boggling history of the organization known as Jehovah's Witness/Governing Body. I am 74 years old and have accepted that for me life is shorter now and i accept that there are many unknowns i will not get to know.

Blueblades

• cofty
    cofty

Zeb you're being ironic aren't you?

• waton
    waton

The moon is interesting enough naturally, rotating and revolving at the same rate as the sun, triggering a blood moon of the same frequency among half the fertile human population on earth.

• zeb
    zeb

Cofty, I guess I am but found this so interesting..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit