Criminal Investigation of Australian Bethel Underway?

by Room 215 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Room 215
    Room 215

The Italian language ex-JW site Testimoni di Geova Consapevoli published an article reporting that the Aussie Bethel is under investigation by the same team that brought down the Catholic cardinal Pell (currently in prison). The site's editor, Eliseo, occasionally posts here.

Has anyone Down Under heard of this?

• blondie
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if any records remain from the time Jaracz spent at the Australian branch, or long since discarded?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'll be watching this one very closely.

The new Queensland law is also gaining traction in Victoria Blondie.

RB

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Is there any special reason why you ask about Jaracz slim ? A name that comes to my mind is Mouritz ,though I have nothing more to add .

• Corney
    Corney

So, this Italian guy claims he has a source in Australian law enforcement. And according to that source, Victoria Police (that investigated and prosecuted cardinal Pell) is investigating Watchtower and it will raid the Bethel - that is located in New South Wales - this Friday. How plausible is it?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I think I can hear the shredders from here.

RB

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The reason I mention Jaracz is because of the rumours that he was removed from the Australia branch in the 1960s as a result of accusations relevant to this issue. These accusations are now apparently a matter of public record:

According to court documents filed on behalf of Nicholson’s daughters, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses harbored a known child molester from 1974 to 2010. Attorneys for Hagan and Bird state:
    “Additionally, upon information and belief, a known child molester was appointed to the Governing Body in 1974, and he controlled Watchtower Defendants’ database of molesters, policies toward their judicial cases, and non-reporting to authorities until his death in 2010”
    The Governing Body member referred to is Theodore “Ted” Jaracz. It is unclear whether the law firm of Bochetto and Lentz will present physical documentation to substantiate the allegations against Jaracz.

https://jwsurvey.org/news/governing-body-of-jehovahs-witnesses-named-as-defendants-in-child-abuse-lawsuits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit