PROUD DAD BRAGS SOME MORE

by TR 8 Replies latest social family

• TR
    TR

Just received this in the mail from Gonzaga University:

RESIDENT NAMED TO PRESIDENT'S LIST AT GONZAGA UNIVERSITY

"Angela xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx, a junior from Spokane, Wa, was among 713 students named to the Gonzaga University President's List for fall semester. Students must earn a 3.7 or better grade-point average to be listed.

Gonzaga is an independent comprehensive university with a student enrollment of 5,300 and majors in 92 undergraduate and 20 graduate areas of study. Gonzaga consistantly has been ranked by numerous national publications among the top comprehensive universities in the West over the past 15 years."

And she's only 18!

How many 'hovah kids get to do THAT?!

TR- in the WTS's face class

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Simply: AMAZING!

TR: congrats to a beaming Dad and his intelligent daughter.

Extend my best wishes to your brilliant daughter - and tell your daughter, she's got a cool dad (Keeping her out of the clutches of the WTBTS) for encouraging her to enroll in university.

Great news - and Good News here, not the stuff being peddled on the streets by the Dubs.

Right on TR, this is something to celebrate.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Congratulations, TR. I hope your daughter continues her academic success (I hope she's smart enough to know her men's basketball team has run out of Cinderella trips to the NCAA's ).

What is her major? She didn't earn that 3.7+ in basket weaving, did she?

• TR
    TR

Thanks you guys.

Angie's major is business. She just switched from forensic psych.

Yeah, the Dogs lost tonight, I understand. Ok, shoot me, I didn't watch the game.

TR

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cool! Okay Dad puff your chest out a little more!! This is certainly something that deserves bragging!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey TR,when it comes to bragging about your kids,you are shameless.Absolutely shameless. Good for you!!!...OUTLAW

• TR
    TR

I'm just glad she has the opportunity to do this. Maybe if I was still a 'hovah, she'd be pushing Craptower and Ajoke! rags on a streetcorner.

TR

• JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations. My seventeen year old is also in college. I can't imagine try to raise him in the Borg, we'd all be in the back room all the time.

What does your daughter plan on doing when she graduates? "Business" covers a lot of territory.

• Francois
    Francois

Good, very good. I'm proud for you as well.

(Personally, I like Slippery Rock)

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit