You Have a Future

by Loi_241 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Loi_241
    Loi_241

I researched on Watchtower from January 1, 1984. It is about what to do for the future. Here is my comment on what to do for the future:

Some group says, “You have a future.” But the question is, do you have a future? You don’t expect a future. Because of your future can be destroyed while you are in the group that can interfere your plan for the future. They want you to follow the steps of their future which upset you. But you are strong, because you can build your confidence. You have a dream. Don’t let anyone stop your dream. They should have going away. You made your own plan for the future and you want to achieve it. So must your time of success to come! Also, you have a life. You can make it. Like you are existing in having a career, a nice house, a nice car, a spouse and, have children together. It’s your life! They should show you respect.

I have other good question to consider. Is future for individual or the group? Listen up to what the society said about what to do for the future, “…depends on how you view it and plan for it.” Do you see that “you”? It does not say “our organization.” I don’t get how the society’s system works. Why should individuality keep following the steps of the group’s future? They should have going away. Today group is forgetting about the old sayings, “You have a future” and “depends on how you view it and plan for it” causes individuality to feel disgraced. That’s not right! Everyone’s own the future is right. And...

Why not follow the one noted inventor observed? What observation? “We should all be concerned about the future because we will have to spend the rest of our lives there.” Why not? But destroy someone’s future? Oh, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit