Atlantis

2019-07-15- Kingdom Hall Information

2019-07-17-Special Meeting Info

2019 BRD Newsletter-Edition-12

S-147-UK Edition

Petra!
  • truthlover123
    truthlover123

Special Meeting Info memo is an eye opener... One of the directives is to set up another congregation plan to obtain more funds.

Formula is nbr of active pubs x number of pubs value as per JW,org - which I suppose an elder has to sign on to get

That amount is to be taken from congregation funds - that goes to hall expenses, does it not? For now, it starts in sept and runs to August 2020. This is ridiculous... but then with the Australian loss for 1 count case of $2.4 million recently and 1000 more to probably come, the man behind the curtain is melting.

Thank You, Petra - excellent info

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

Special Meeting -- Probably the dedication of the new branch, but then: why don't they send a GB member for the event...?

• retired-jw
    retired-jw

Atlantis, big favor Please: can you send me the BRD Newsletter-Editions- 10, 9, 8, 7, 4, 3, 2 and 1, if you will, to [email protected]

Or paste it to this forum, I cannot get the others downloaded, it expired,

Thanks pal!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Special Meeting -- Probably the dedication of the new branch, but then: why don't they send a GB member for the event...?

We have had these several times over the past few years. There is nothing special about them so don't build up your hopes. The last one was Harold Corken, three hours of boredom.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit