world wide map of crimes committed by JW,s worldwide

by Betheliesalot 7 Replies latest social current

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Just happened across this interesting web site on google maps and found an interesting story of how one scammer was getting money from the elderly and supposedly leaving it to the WT. seems like every day I run across a story Iv never heard of before! Any comments on this site or are the stories for real.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1oTl29lDTVPa5-TgfX3sBW8tA3kc&ll=29.272685283351002%2C-84.99000472906391&z=7

Police said Paul -- who also goes by the name Francis P. Lipani III -- "showed up at (the woman's) door one day with a Bible in his hand" and befriended her. In an interview with police, the woman said she "liked him and was comfortable around him" and signed some papers he provided so they could "go into the lawn business together."
    Subpoenaed documents from several banks -- Paul used at least seven, investigators said -- showed the beneficiary on many of Paul's accounts was the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, an organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • zeb
    zeb

shifty bastards!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I my 20 year law enforcement career I cannot tell you how many Witnesses either I arrested or saw in the county lock up. Many were for aggravated sexual assault of a child and one robbed a gas station and tried to kill a police officer. Witnesses assisted him in avoiding apprehension. It didn't work.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ truth_b_known...

Damn, that's gotta be embarrassing for the WT leadership. :smirk:

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Truth b known, what country are you in? There was a JW in the hall I grew up in that robed gas and sips as he traveled, he was a truck driver. I also think he was a child molester of his own daughters. He finally confessed to the elders he was a robber and they encouraged him to turn himself into the police.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I'm in the United States of America.

Since 2012 I have been assigned to a task force that locates and apprehends fugitives who committed violent crimes. Most my cases involve child sex crimes or assaults where deadly force/weapons were used. I have made entry into homes where these fugitives were hiding and found Watchtower literature prominently displayed throughout the house.

The Witness who robbed the gas station and tried to kill a police officer fled to Mexico. His Witness family here would wire him money (which he mostly used on cocaine and prostitutes). The Witnesses in the congregation he attended assisted him by picking up the wire transfers for him because we had those locations under surveillance.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I have a problem with this map. I am familiar with the one story linked in Pennsylvania. I was still active and all in at the time. I remember following that story actively and the police finally caught the criminals and they were NOT JW's. It was just the JW's were preaching in the area when it happened and had been at the house earlier that day. So this makes me question some of the validity of the other stories.

• Doctor Who

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit