Unwillingly I continue to annoy JWs

by Alex Bogdanov 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Hi, I have excellent news. I posted here before that the book I wrote was published. Four months passed by since. I didn’t ask JWs to read it, but because they were curious some did, and it made them very angry. My book is not about JWs, but one of the characters is an ex-JW and the book is mentioning some negative aspects of being a JW. I am not disfellowshiped so plenty of brothers and sisters told me nasty things and they couldn’t wait when I would be disfellowshipped. But they are fuming now, it seems I won’t be disfellowshipped. The book I wrote is fiction and it seems elders came to the conclusion that they can’t disfellowship me for a made-up story. For now, that is. I am sure they will find a way. My dear forum friends if you know any brother or sister who would love to find out the negative sides of being a JW and not be disfellowdshiped for it, please give them my book. Thank you for your support.

My book is “If Only” by Alex Bogdanov. The book is available on Amazon – e-book and hardback. Or in store - Waterstones in UK only. FB, IG, Twitter pages - @alexbogdanovuk

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Well, that's great! Everything CT Russell, J F Rutherford, and Freddy Franz wrote was fictional also.

• blownaway
    blownaway

My mother was an author. She wrote several books for a company that publishes romance novels. She used a pseudonym because the JWs did not like romance novels. They were not really into writing books period because it took time away from service. She did not want to stir up trouble so she published under another name. Some people knew but it was not big deal to everyone. She never made much money from the company but she loved it. She was PIMO and was waiting for her dad the elder and former CO and SP to die and she said that she would not go back to a KH.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Jakem2012 😂😂 thats a good one

Blownaway, that is very interesting. Thank you for sharing 👍

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Hasn't an elder asked you the magic question yet, whether you believe that God is using the FDS? Also, you could be disfellowshipped for posting here, because you're 'associating' with some who are disfellowshipped themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit