• Bangalore
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    "apologetic attitude towards western civilization... makes us seem weak"

100% agree Ayaan Hirsi Ali

You are an exceptional apostate lady! From one apostate to another lol

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

What are the odds that if another terrorist attack happens, it will be from Islamics? And correspondingly, how to bring the offs down to zero.

• kpop
    kpop

Every time I see her I see a true feminist, fighting for the cause of women, not these fake feminists wearing pussy hats and burqas as a symbol of defiance against Trump. That's just absurd. Ayaan is a beautiful woman inside and out, powerful and intelligent.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Everyone should read about the film she made with Theo Van Gogh, and the outcome for her and him. Spoiler it didn't turn out well for him.

• steve2
    steve2

I read her book on a flight from Singapore to Australia and was captivated by her clarity of expression and strength of character. I also felt quite nervous during the flight because her book highlighted the dangerousness of extremist religious sentiments.

• cofty
    cofty

A genuine heroine.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

She's a brave woman and a true feminist.

We all know how bad the WT can be but, to put everything into some kind of perspective, this woman has to spend the rest of her life under police protection.

I wish I had a quarter of her bravery.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    We all know how bad the WT can be but, to put everything into some kind of perspective, this woman has to spend the rest of her life under police protection.

Very good point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit