hello, im new

by nowisee 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowisee
    nowisee

im new to this board and new to computers, so bear with me. i am exjw, out 27 yrs. was raised "in the truth". as soon as i could walk they put a bag of wts around my neck and pushed me out on the street. i was reg pioneer, married a bethelite, we both reg pioneered when he left. my story is long, full of sex, drama and intrigue. since i da'd 27 yrs ago i have lived many lives full of sex drama and intrigue. 9ll just about blew me away and i began to reevaluate everything. i will share more of my story when i know you all better. i used to think i had all the answers, then i thought i had no answers. now i have one answer that i know for sure. it is in the center verse of the bible, Psalm ll8:8. did any of you react to 9ll the way i did?

nowisee

• Celia
    Celia

Nowisee : welcome to the board. Tell us more soon !

center verse of the bible, Psalm ll8:8.

What does it say ? No Bible right by the computer

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome, nowisee,

my story is long, full of sex, drama and intrigue.

Sounds interesting already.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hello and Welcome nowisee....

full of sex, drama and intrigue

Details please....

• happysistah
    happysistah

Welcome Nowisee!

Could we please have a story about your adventures....pretty please, one with sex and drama

Happy Sistah

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

9/11 should not have come as a big surprise to you, except for it's dramatic flair, and it's dramatic success, part of which was luck. If you needed a wake-up call to the fact that "Islamic extremist hate the US", you were in a very deep sleep.

Welcome to the board, btw :)

I've never seen Jehovah give anyone any refuge, or do a single solitary thing, for that matter. Earthling man, for all his bad, has accomplished, and will continue to accomplish (provided we don't blow ourselves up, lol), many great things. Things, btw, I'd bet you and I take for granted everyday.

• email
    email

Welcome to the board nowisee

• nowisee
    nowisee

thanks everyone. i hope i didn't confuse things by posting essentially the same message twice. i am still learning.

six of nine, do you really think anything at all takes place without either His empowerment or His permission? what about every breath you take? still usingNWT?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the family Nowisee !!!! You see how all on board want to hear about your intrigue ...Me too... I was in the war in England so I saw things like the terriost raid daily for 4 years - but the war was 6 years -but the blitz was 4- It could all happen again. So be prepared.

I hope you will make many friends on here I love them all the ones who tease & the loving ones Enjoy!!!!!Its Unconditional love

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

"Better to trust in God than in man." That means a lot of different things to different people.

Hope to hear more from you.

JamesT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit