Finding homes for the former 'bethelites' and 'special pioneers'

by Esse quam videri 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Just a thought on this.

Why don't we as exJW fight for the rights of these "bethelites and SPs, send a petition to the bOrg HQ stating that they are being unfairly treated. If the R&F get to hear about it, the Apostates are sticking up for them I am sure the CD is going to be painful.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Some of these ex Bethelites and Pioneers have been nothing but judgmental and self righteous towards the ones who have chosen to get an education and find a good paying job. How many of these on the receiving end of criticism are going to want to be generous towards those who have made insulting remarks? These ones surely like to criticize but still love the "perks (money)" that the education and jobs provide.
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Special Pioneers and Bethelites have nothing to worry about. All they have to do is keep praying and Jay Hoover will provide.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

sparrowdown
    An adopt-a-bethelite program?

This is not a bad idea! I have a cousin and her husband that were recently given their 'pink slip'. They were none to happy about it. They both feel that they had been overly used and now they're just kicked to the curb.
    I have been using every opportunity to subtlety introduce them to ttatt. Given their current state of mind, they are really receptive and a bit shocked by what they are hearing. I think it's a good time to help all those that have been crapped on by wtbts see ttatt and it may not be very difficult.
    Hey we can use our old watchtower training. Catch people when they are down, have lost something dear to them, and while they are vulnerable.
    just saying!
    eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit