At what percentage would you rate Trump fighting North Korea in next 12 months ?

by Chook 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

I'm not real sure if it's 50/50 but I know trump has a lot of key advisers that live for the war machine, and what's the good of weapons that never get used. Kimmy seems hell bent on a fireworks display.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

You mean the percent of probability? Hard to say. I'd love to say it's 0%, but the thing is that I don't believe the news so it's hard for me to have the right information about what the NK leadership real stand is.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

10 % give or take

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Considering how naive Trump is about Consequences.

AND...

Who the person is, who talked to him last about a Big Decision...

Everything could be fine or, shit could hit the fan..

It`s a Coin Toss...

Image result for Coin toss

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I'd say less than a one percent chance. However, if articles of impeachment are drawn up, I think the likelyhood will be much higher.

Anything to distract the people.

• waton
    waton

would it increase his family's real estate holdings? would the radioactively soaked soil of N.C. make for a good investment?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

about 50. North Korea MUST be stopped. If a military solution is the only option it must be taken and I think Trump got the balls and brains to do it.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

0 percent chance.

North Korea is not Iraq, or Afghanistan; they are armed to the teeth, and the US military knows it.

The only way it is attacked is if they attack South Korea or Japan first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit