Let the party begin.

by The Rebel 6 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

- the earth explodes. One, two, three, more explosions, and then the earth opened beneath my feet, as a loud mouthed angry elder, screamied at me " I told you so". I am still alive, but deep inside the earth. I can't see anything, but I am aware my former friends have began shoveling dirt in to my grave. I am sure I can hear others less fortunate than me, running in all directions, screaming, and burning. Soon I and they will be dead, and those long dead such as Hitler, Mussolini and Thatcher will awaken to a new rebirth...

• tiki
    tiki

Sounds like your field service reports weren't up to snuff

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

On the contrary " tiki" when a witness my field service reports were always very impressive. My logic was if a thousand years is a day to Jehover, then my field service report could include an extra zero. Such cunning met with Jehovers approval as my cunning zealousness in the field service got me asked if I wanted to be a ministerial servant. A position I repeatedly declined due to being to humble.

Thinking back on that, it's so funny, so stupid, and so ridiculous how Jehovers spirit directed organisation actually works. I am glad I have moved on and can now laugh at the absurdity of it all.

p.s to be honest, I also spent many years giving honest field service reports. Their is nothing funny about that.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

If there's any consolation, you're no longer doing that. There are so many who are still wasting their lives in that nonsense.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

scathchme1010...."There are so many who are still wasting their lives in that noncence"

So true. I came back to revisit the board , and then I was pretentious enough to think maybe when I post it is read and helps those escaping " Watch Tower" noncence. So here I am today posting, but not about if God exists or not. My message is simply try to enjoy life and move on. I think that's pretty good advice when you really think about it. I mean did we really enjoy our life having the " truth" and not having fun?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My message is simply try to enjoy life and move on. I think that's pretty good advice when you really think about it. I mean did we really enjoy our life having the " truth" and not having fun?

Carpe diem!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I bought some Armageddon cheese for Christmas, and it said on the packet best before end....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit