Kim and mikeys chanel on YouTube they uploaded a video of more singing and dancing

by Crazyguy 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

LOL! What next?

When a Fire Starts to Burn by Disclosure ?

• millie210
    millie210

I feel for the young guy who does "Jailhouse Rock". He is an entertainer and as we know there is NO slice of the pie for that in JW world.

He must live for these small brief moments where he can legitimately (JW wise) do what he loves and is good at.

• fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

Knorr and Franz are rolling over in their graves right now.

Yes, they seem to be reinventing themselves-and for so long they accused Christendom of appealing to people by "worldly" music, etc.and condemned them for it! The times, they are a changin'.

• carla
    carla

I can hardly believe this!!!!!!!

I have been to churches where modern type music was played (guitars,drums,etc..) but never, ever did they mix Elvis & Sister Sledge with Christian rock or hymnal type music. What on earth is going on here?

Dancing? the guy gyrating his hips on stage? all that clapping and bowing at the end?! Isn't that giving to much honor to those mere humans?

I don't get it, it seems so anti jw I am dumbfounded.

I would bet my last dollar that if I showed this to my jw he would say it was some made up thing by apostates to make the borg look bad.

• carla
    carla
    I forgot to ask if the gb has had anything to say about this?
  • Incognito
    Incognito
    Added to correct my earlier post. I was reminded that it was Bros & Sis from Mexico that were singing and dancing, not Bros & Sis from Africa.
  • flipper
    flipper
    This is freaking hilarious ! When's Moses gonna come down from the mountain and throw the tablets at them ? LOL. I wish meetings had been this fun when I was growing up in the damned cult ! Like Ignorance is Bliss said, " What's wrong with these people ? They're having fun ! " I guess- until the GB arrive. LOL
  • flipper
    flipper
    I mean looking at the concluding song- yeah- it does remind you of the choirs you see on Church T.V. programs- ick, gives me the creeps now. Very bizarre
  • careful
    careful

It seems the R&F are interpreting the GB's widely publicized embracing of electronic technology, the net, and broadcasting in their own ways! Both the "Happy @ Bethel" vid and this one show that. The "don't-ever-think-out-the-consequences-of-our-decisons" mentality of the GB has really come back to bite them in the butt on this one!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They better be careful armageddon may break out and the wrath of god will come down and melt their faces off.

Now that, would be a show!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit