Trump. Why all the banter?

by punkofnice 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Trump is silly, brash, narcissistic and impulsive.

He often brings stuff on himself.

He also happens to be an easy target for 'activists' - he's white, male and heterosexual.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Outlaw - What a great cartoon.

LUHE - This is exactly how he comes over on the TV.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It might be because he doesn't behave like a typical president of the US, either intellectually or sociologically.

....... but then again egotistically narcissistic driven people rarely are.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Ummm....

Doesn't the UK still have a monarchy? I think that Trump is a d-bag, but I find it interesting that people from other countries have such strong opinions about a leader that is not sovereign over them.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

I dislike about 90% of what he says and does.

I do agree with him on the principle of controlling illegal immigration, on the principle of reducing to a minimum the immigration of people who would like to implement Sharia Law in the US or anywhere in Western culture, and beating the shit out of ISIS.

Oh and I do like that he approved Keystone. Rejecting Keystone was obviously for political gain. That oil is being moved anyways... rail or pipeline!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Doesn't the UK still have a monarchy? I think that Trump is a d-bag, but I find it interesting that people from other countries have such strong opinions about a leader that is not sovereign over them.

So you're OK with Kim Jong Un? Nuclear bombs don't recognize sovereignty.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ BizzyBee:

If the people of North Korea despise him so much, they would rise up and overthrow him.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Trump trolls the media, media takes the bait, everyone watches the show

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Finky - this is how he appears in the media.

My Name - Mixed feelings about the monarchy over here. They exist but are not seen to be the rulers, just a tourist attraction one thinks.

ILove - I haven't seen anything much about the Keystone thing. I imagine some things that are closer to home take precedence with some of us.

Bizzy - I find the North Korea thing similar to being a JW. This is what I see in the media at least.

My Name - In an ideal world I'm sure this would be true. Sadly, we live in a non ideal world.

Free - Self fulfilling prophecy sort of thing?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Free - Self fulfilling prophecy sort of thing?

If I can say something pro trump, that I actually heard from someone very liberal, he is very good at branding. This is why I don't by into most the outrage of the MSM, they are keeping him and everything (good and bad) top headline, and you think he doesn't know this? Come on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit