I just watched the BBC documentary

by crinklestein 0 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I just watched one of the BBC documentaries on the JW Abuse scandals and I just discovered a very glaring contradiction in their responses. People goto the elders and report that they are being molested by their fathers. The elders respond by saying 'Leave it for Jehovah to handle. God will take care of the problem.'

They say this to cover their own asses.

But when a newcomer or someone they meet in service asks them "Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?" They answer that God allows it to happen to prove to Satan that people don't have the ability to decide what is right and wrong and that we can't rule ourselves successfully without His guidance. So to prove him wrong He allows bad things to happen to good people."

If this is the case then what would God do for these children being molested??!! God would allow it to continue as He has allowed all the other evils in the world to continue.... to prove Satan wrong. The elders know this yet give the children false hope that God will come down from heaven and take care of their sick little fathers. I hope they suffer for all eternity for this!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit