Ali vs Liston - Not Armageddon

by metatron 3 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Current events are much like a famous boxing match ---- not Armageddon.

Ali vs Liston - Ali won by acting crazy and dangerous - which unnerved his opponent.

So, on the road to world peace some nations have to be pushed in the right direction.

Europe can tell the Arabs ( and others):

"Look we tried to stop them! They gave the finger to the UN and finished off Iraq in a couple weeks!

They're armed to the teeth and crazy!"

and then the conclusion:

"You better do as they say"

Already some nations in the Middle East are becoming more "cooperative" in fighting terror.

This is how the game is played - and I see this current crisis as very productive and very positive

for world peace. If you doubt me, come back in a year and see how it all fell into place.

Most remarkable (and widely unreported) are UN bureaucrats holding planning meetings for

post-war Iraq and negotiating with the US for how reconstruction will take place - while others

declare the war as a violation of law or some other blather. Enjoy the show folks. The fireworks will be pretty.

metatron

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I feel you are right......time will tell.

• happysistah
  • heathen
    heathen

I think they are all lunatics myself . I will try to be here a year from now but seriously think this whole nation building hog wash is a joke .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit