reaching out: Need circuit assembly dates and locations: my stomach hurts just saying this and requesting this

by goingthruthemotions 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Without giving up to much info about myself.

Does anyone know where i could get a list of circuit assembly dates and locations for the western united states.

you all know that my brainwashed wife is still in. the circuit assembly she wants to go to and the one i have to go to with her to keep the peach is on a date that we have something else scheduled. she want to change my plans so we could waste out day at a guardians glorification event (GOD).

i know some will say, you go your way and she goes her....that would be cool. but, the kids are included in my event and she wants them at her drivel event.

So if any active elders out there have a list they could share that would be great.

Damn, my stomach hurts know for this request.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Are you asking about a Circuit Assembly or Regional Convention?

Circuit Assemblies are generally held at an assembly hall. As they are now a one day event, if your other event is on Saturday, then there should be another CA on Sunday or on the following weekend.

• blondie
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Thank god i could never get them straight. it is a one day assembly on a saturday. happening right now.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Blondie's post links to the convention schedule. As the 2015 conventions in USA and Canada have all occurred, those countries are no longer shown.

If your one day is being held today at the most local Assembly Hall, there will likely be another tomorrow or next weekend.

• blondie
    blondie

try searching google

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22assembly+hall+of+jehovah%27s+witnesses%22+

And see which one is closest to where you live or to the congregations on the other list

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    Thanks Blondie, i will check it out
  • millie210
    millie210
    You can also call the assembly hall and ask for future dates. Make sure you specify the language since the same program rotates in different languages at some Halls.
  • Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    Goingthrutheemotions, i have called the assembly hall directly & they will give you the days & times, I've done that many times when I want to go to one that is outside my congregations circuit... find out the assembly hall in your area Google for their # & call them, someone would either give u the dates or there is a recording....best wishes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit