Thought This was too funny....

by CoonDawg 1 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

The last 3 comments are mine. These came from a thread on JWOTW. I couldn't pass up the opportunity...I'll probably get my butt kicked off the site...LOL

You might have missed a few too many meetings if:-

Your song book is pink and your bible is green.

You stepped out during the song to buy some cig's and you have'nt been back since.

Your RV which you forgot to call back on, comes to your door with another elder to do a sheparding call on you.

You ask around but none of the elders seem to know which bookstudy your in.

You ask the PO if he has a spare Kingdom Service.

You stick your head around the door at the hall and ask if anyone knows where the International Bible Students meet.

You open your copy of Golden Age and it disintegrates in your hands to a pile of dust between your feet.

You guys are supposed to be continuing the game. Think of new ones. I made these up in the car on the way home from work.

OK how about this one:-

You might have missed a few too many meetings if:-

You go to the book counter and ask for a new record for your gramaphone.

If you ask for a new sandwich board, cause yours don't fit.

You might have missed a few too many meetings if

you ask a pineer if he/she got all 90hrs. in

for the month

You might have missed a few too many meetings

IF you are expecting an intermission between the Public Talk and Watchtower.

IF you pull out your Year Book when the brother says lets consider the text for today.

If you go to the counter and ask for some new copies of the "Angels" book.

If someone asks you about 1914 and you franticly search for your pyramid diagram. If you go to the door and ask for .30 for the magazines.

Coon

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey where's my pink songbook...LOL! Thanks Coon! Love ya! ~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit