by Oroborus21 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

This is it:

"The LAST person to ever read a thread is the thread's Author."

any thoughts?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

what are you saying? more information please? is this a statement, a question, a suggestion a simple invite to coment on a premise or what?

easily confused unc.

an unc who doesn't always get back to his own threads.

ps: taken as a statement of fact "The LAST person to ever read a thread is the thread's Author." is a presumtous fantasy.

• onacruse
    onacruse

UB:

"The LAST person to ever read a thread is the thread's Author." is a presumtous fantasy.

Yes. I've gone back to some of my old threads (thankfully, fairly few to review ) and see that even some that I thought were long old and dead have been viewed yet a few more times.

And that's, to me, what posting is all about. I put it up on the screen; it means something to me, and it may mean something to others that read it, even if it doesn't move anybody else to post back.

otoh,

an unc who doesn't always get back to his own threads.

Now that's a clear violation of the Geneva Convention of Acceptable Internet Protocol...you should take yourself out behind the woodshed and spank yourself severely, with eucalytpus branches

Craig

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

dear craig,

spanking oneself with eucalyptus branches is against the gum tree convention (traumatises the koalas

unclebrushbutt

• onacruse
    onacruse

hehe...just figured out how y'all were changing the subject title (I'm slow, but I'm good )

However; Doesn't changing the subject title constitute hijacking? In that case, UB, take yourself out behind the woodshed and spank yourself with brambles. I'm fairly sure the gum tree convention won't prohibit you from doing that.

Craig

• SYN
    SYN

Yes, that's exactly right! I watch my threads like a hawk!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Attempting to prove this theory wrong.

And missing the old emoticons too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit