Faith is a Personal Matter.

by Lost in the fog 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Apparently according to the JW (dot) org website - wait for it - your faith is a personal thing.

If this were really true then the elders shouldn't be asking you awkward questions about what you believe (as a PIMO). Or if they do, you can just say that your faith is a personal matter....

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jw-bible-study/

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It really gets under my skin when noticing their " public face" that is so contridictory to the reality.

• waton
    waton

I noticed that during yesterday's WT "study". They are told: Your wt faith, your wt ministry is your thing, your personal responsibility.

Wt wants you to put in pioneer hours because that is the normal, and do it because you are driven to it by yourself, on autopilot.

Did you know you can actually save yourself because of the time you put in for wt?

yeah last paragraph: : by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you

More accurate would be:

By doing this you will not save for retirement and will be told over and over that you should have listened to those who had learned TTATT.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It never ceases to bore me. The WBT$ puts all this bo!!ock$ in print deliberately so they can say, 'there. Look, we told you!'

But those filthy liars know there exist their partially hidden rules that they don't make so public. Those are the ones that contradict all the lovey dovey stuff.

I wave my privates in the general direction of the governing body. Good day to you, sirs, I say. Yes. Good day to you indeed!

Image result for blackadder prime minister

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit