What?

by dogisgod 9 Replies latest jw friends

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Is it true they are no longer going to do the yearbook? So what are we down to? 3 WT and 3 Awake/yr and much skimpier?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

That is what I hear. My personal thoughts are they are cutting back cost, and I keep hearing the numbers are not good for them.

• St George of England
    St George of England

There was no YB printed for 2018, only a digital version.

George

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Yep started that last year

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

What about the Daily Text? I saw a video on you tube. It really sounds like they are totally liquidating. Prepping for lawsuits? Making a hide away for the GB to live out their lives. They have several corporations to hide money in and nobody knows anything about off shore accounts.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    What about the Daily Text?

Still being printed in standard and large print versions. Collected 2019 copies last week.

George

• zeb
    zeb

the daily text was one of the first wedges that pushed me out. Yes i like a daily text but not being shouted at as a form of editorial that went with it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the WTS/JWS is trying to distance itself from its past with the Watchtower Corporation, trying reemerge with a new identity JWorg.

All those false prophecies are hard to shake off and trying to keep god's solemn chosen organization the most true and righteous among all Christian based faiths.

Remember the WTS has had a history of doing this such as when the IBSA was given the name Jehovah's Witnesses by its president in 1931.

The WTS has been given new light and is now called JWorg., expect new doctrines to come.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maybe the statistics are showing how many are leaving and the general decline in all aspects of witnessing around the world and it would be too embarrassing and faith destroying to publish it anymore .

• steve2
    steve2

Hey guys, you’re way behind. No Yearbook is old news - the last yearbook was in 2017. As for the annual service report, that is now online - it ones out in January. Several categories are no long reported country-by-country such as average publishers (but peak pubs still reported), Bible Studies and pioneers - although I understand grand (worldwide) totals for these are still reported.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit