Caitlyn Jenner for California Governor

by LoveUniHateExams 6 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Remember when Caitlyn Jenner came out as a trans woman a few years ago?

It was stunning and brave, I'm sure you'll agree.

Well, a good portion of her congratulators are now dreading the prospect of Jenner becoming California Governor.

You see, Jenner is a Republican, and has come out and said that trans women competing in women's sports is unfair (which is correct and a breath of fresh air).

So now trans people and their allies are getting ready with the smelling salts in case transwoman Caitlyn Jenner wins the race.

https://www.vox.com/22409461/caitlyn-jenner-california-governor-recall

^^^ ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Better eat your Wheaties!!

DD

• Simon
    Simon

"As Governor I'm proud to launch this new ... [checks notes] ... erm, driver safety campaign."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And she's standing firm on her common-sense stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VplP57ArkmM

Well done, Jenner.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Didn't Jenner get outed for playing exclusively in women's golf competitions?

It's hard for me to believe this person isn't doig whatever it takes to get back some of the infamy that came from being associated with the Karashians.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I watched her ( ?? ) campaign propaganda and it was pretty good. You know the world is messed up when voting for Bruce Caytlin Gender seems like a good idea.

California....yikes....

I say giver her a shot. No need for an election as they are meaningless anyway. I’d like to see Bruce land a Wheatie powered kick to Kamalas baby-maker..

Is celebrity death-match still a thing?? Now THATS how you elect people...

DD

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Personally, I don't care if the person running has chipped of his dick or added a dick.... or added two dicks.

What matters is the policy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit