2018 RC ... and 2017 AGM

by neat blue dog 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

On another post of mine someone replied with a Twitter link showing these stills from the next movie to be shown at 2018's RC, about Jonah.

Not only is it VERY early for any leaks to be coming from the convention, but the images appear to be taken off of another screen, which leads me to believe someone behind the scenes leaked this against explicit directions.

Also . . . Where's the AGM video leak by now? 🤔

• Londo111
    Londo111

Time would be better spend reading the following commentary on the book on Jonah: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/83590/jonah-fiction

• sir82
    sir82

The WTS CGI dept. is getting better - the scenes of the Assyrian army in last year's "Hezekiah" drama were half-decent.

I will be curious to see how they do with the "big fish".

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    The WTS CGI dept. is getting better

Last year they took a break to do a 3 episode sitcom with an awkwardly executed horror film trope, but it looks like next year they're going back to the action blockbuster type, grit, muted colors, scope ratio and all.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The story of Jonah a lesson in man-sulking and the original and the best "dude, I was eaten by a fish thiiiiiiiis big" stories.

• waton
    waton

Jonah's message was one of judgement. with even a time frame that failed. is wt preparing its slaves for that letdown, wilted flowers and all?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Good point Waton.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

waton:

Excellent point. They need to delay it somehow. This time they'll just blame it on God's mercy.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Some of the acting was so corny in the 3 part drama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit