Pioneer Service School Videos

by wifibandit 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

They are Freakazoids ! Company men through and through with a product to sell.

No way would I of 'studied' with them 15 years ago if this stuff would of been around. GB1 was somewhat believable in light of the limited info available, now 15 years later with internet GB2 looks absolutely cult like.

Last assembly I went to this summer when the video of Lett came up everyone just seemed to be in a state of denial that something was amis. The older 80 year old friend I went with sais something to the effect that it's better to keep quiet about it when I pressed him about it.

• Watchtower-Free
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    @Introvert. thanks for the reminder, but I think the pic you mentioned in the Tony shot is baby Moses getting rescued by hot egyptian babes.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Also just noticed after watching the tony vid (couldn't bear to listen) that the bible he was using had highlighted text. I thought that was bad. Maybe just for service it is bad, but study bibles are ok. What is the current 'thinking' on that subject?

And Tony has a ring on both hands? One is not enough?

Just noticed that Lett also has the same setup... Although one is on his pinky.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

what kind of a man wears any other ring than the wedding ring????

So weird!. The gold on his hands draws my attention, can not listen!

These gov body members must be the most self-centered vain smugs ever existed in the gov body. They do not miss a chance to appear on camera, unless, of course, a royal commission calls them. Then they try anything to evade the camera.

A bunch of presumptuous delusional old men.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Such arrogance of these men really rubs me the way. I just can't stand Lett's or Morris' body language. Especially in that of Lett, just these super arrogant, condescending facial gestures.
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Talking about imitating that archetype of the perfect slave so THEY can become perfect slaves? Jesus pious-sneering? I don't think I want to try emulating some fictitious character in that damnation book, which belongs with all the Led Zeppelin records they made us get rid of.

As for salvation, it is either Satan or nothing. I do not accept the debt from original sin. As such, I do not need that fictitious archetype of the perfect slave to "save" me by damning me to slavery. With Satan, either I am eligible for salvation by trying to develop my soul, or I am not. If not, trying to waste my time turning to that archetype of the perfect slave is a waste of my time and energy. If I am eligible, then turning to that archetype of the perfect slave would be like selling a big stack of your silver at 13 toilet papers per ounce only to watch it go up to 900 billion the next day.

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    Lett is such a weirdo. He makes these super exaggerated expressions and gestures, like he's trying to communicate with 3 year old children. Not only does he seem extremely condescending, but he reaches a point at which he simply seems silly and ridiculous. I feel embarrassed for him just from watching the video, because honestly, all this ridiculousness makes him seem like a moron.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

cookiemaster: all this ridiculousness makes him seem like a moron.

Not "seem," but 'is"!

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Notice the way he wets his whistle ? I can't handle it. GB1 had dignity at least. GB2 is composed of morons. I fell for it in 2000, they seemed legit at the time. At present their ineptitude is astonishing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit